Friday, April 3, 2009

Best car for a budget?


Ive done a lot of research based on the availability and need of a type of car.Basically its going to be a car for my mom as im going to be needing one only after i get my license.That's in a few more months now.

In U.A.E currency my Budget is at about 100k.And the cars i have on my mind so far are:

Chevrolet captiva 60k basic options

Nissan Altima 73k Basic options

Honda Accord 82k Basic Options

Mercury Milan 75k Basic options

The above cars mentioned are all new and showroom prices.Along wit hese my other optional choice would include showroom pre-approved used cars.

Mercedes c200 2008 Classic 115k

And probably a bmw 3 series if i get the right price.

What i look for in a car?Coupe or not ddoesn'tmatter.But a sedan or a 4wd preferably as i need a lot of storage space.A strong and durable car with good power and average resale value.Luxurious in its range.And the car should ddefinitely ook good.

Thats all..So i hope some one out there could help me out and if u suggest a car of some other brand too,Its fine.


I would stay away from Chevy or Mercury (Ford), Nissan is cheaper, but I'm a Honda guy. Go Honda, better resale value.

For the safety reasons buy any euro car. Dont ever go in for japnese or korean car. American cars are also perfect to buy. Safety is a matter of concern these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment