Sunday, April 5, 2009

GM/Daewoo "Winstorm" ---OR--- Chevrolet "Captiva"?


I bought a SUV in Korea. GM/Daewoo Winstorm, 2007, 2.0L V-4(yea I know it tiny), AWD. The dealership debadged it and now it's a Chevrolet Captive.....sounds AU to me.

I can not figure out what would this be in the states because I want to purchase a few items. Any help with how and where to by itmes?


The Winstorm is available in ASEAN markets, and in Europe, the Middle East and South America as the Chevrolet Captiva. In Australia, the Winstorm is marketed as the Holden Captiva. The Opel Antara, a derivative of the Daewoo Winstorm, will be available in North America for the 2008 model year, but badged as the second generation Saturn VUE.

Two engines are available for the Winstorm, a 150 hp (112 kW) straight-4 2.0-litre common rail turbodiesel unit developed with VM Motori and a 225 hp (168 kW) V6 3.2 L Alloytec sourced from Holden.

No comments:

Post a Comment